Last Updated: September 12, 2017
What information does SwiftChange collect?
If you use or access our Services, we may collect the following personal information:
• Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
• Identification Information - your name, street address, email address, date of birth, and SSN (or other governmental issued verification numbers).
• Information concerning your businesses, types of business entity, your business’ EIN and ownership structure.
• Your photo or “avatar” if you choose to add one to your profile. Other users of the Services may be able to view your photo. You may remove your photo or change it at any time in your account settings.
• Information that you provide to SwiftChange when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
• Financial Information - bank account and routing numbers linked to your SwiftChange account.
• Personal testimonial information or endorsements that you voluntarily provide to us and which we may display with your name on the Sites with your consent. To update or delete your testimonial, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Email and/or phone number for your contacts that you enter into our application. We use this information to notify your contacts that you have sent them a payment and/or payment request.
We also collect the following information from your device when you use the Services, including your mobile device when you use our mobile application: your IP address, the type of device you use, your device identifier, your operating system version, the type of browser you use, your location, and the URL that you came from and the next URL that you visit.
If you enable location-based services in the mobile application, SwiftChange will collect your location-based information in order to show you places that you search for on a map. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service. You can turn off location-based services at any time by editing your settings at the device level.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile application. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you in order to provide and improve the Services.
We are committed to providing a safe, secure and all around great service. Therefore, before permitting you to use our Services, we may require additional information from you we can use to verify your identity, address or other information or to manage risk and compliance throughout our relationship. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification, fraud prevention and similar services.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
Please note we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 18.
How does SwiftChange protect and store personal information?
We store and process your personal information using third party servers located in secure data centers in the United States. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your SwiftChange password with anyone.
If SwiftChange learns of a systems security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the SwiftChange Services, you agree that SwiftChange may communicate with you electronically. SwiftChange may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice of a security breach) you should notify us at email@example.com
How does SwiftChange use the personal information that it collects?
We collect your personal information to:
• Provide the Services to you.
• Notify you about your account activity.
• Collect fees
• Provide customer support and resolve disputes.
• Verify your identity and account information.
• Customize and improve your SwiftChange experience and the Services.
• compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
• Contact you at your telephone number by voice or SMS to validate the telephone number or your SwiftChange account
• Notify you about important changes to the Services and/or Swift Change’s terms and conditions.
• Provide you with news, offers, and information about the Services based on your communications preferences.
• Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing the Services to you.
How does SwiftChange share my personal information?
We may share your personal information as follows:
• When you send or receive money using the Services, we will provide the other SwiftChange user with your registered name, city and state, and your avatar photo (if any). “SwiftChange user” as used herein means a user who has opened an account with SwiftChange.
• If your payment to another SwiftChange user fails, we may provide that user with the parties involved in the unsuccessful payment.
• With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including identity verification, analytics and marketing services, and financial institutions and other partners that are part of the payment process. These companies are authorized to use your personal information to provide these services to SwiftChange as well as use in the information in accordance with their privacy policies
• With third parties upon your request. For example, you may ask SwiftChange to confirm your status as a SwiftChange user with a third party merchant.
• If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of Swiftchange, our users, or the public.
• We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
How can I access or change my personal information?
You can review and update your personal information in your account settings at any time by logging in to your account.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. If you wish to close your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Services, contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you in a reasonable timeframe. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms and conditions.